At Cochise Caring Dentistry, we are always looking for passionate and motivated individuals to join our team.
Are you a qualified, high potential employee that desires growth, comradery and ability to work in a family team environment?
Our team is friendly, welcoming, compassionate, and down to earth. You will enjoy an extraordinary, unique and fun company culture, which values patient care, and an indispensable support team that allows you to be successful.
Our established and growing practice seeks a dynamic Dental Assistant who employs a positive “can do” attitude, professional demeanor, and who desires to assist our practice in providing quality-focused dental care and service to our patients.
The desired candidate employs the following qualifications:
- Prepares treatment rooms, instruments and tray setups for dental procedures.
- Sterilize dental instruments and equipment for each patient.
- Greets and prepares patients for treatment(s).
- Capture and display digital dental diagnostic x-rays.
- Records medical and dental histories and vital signs of patient(s).
- Makes preliminary impressions.
- Assists the doctor during examinations and treatment procedures.
- Uses suction and swabs to keep patients’ mouths clear and dry during procedures.
- Applies topical anesthetic and desensitizing agents, as directed by doctor/provider.
- Knowledgeable in making temporary crowns.
- Records treatment information in patient records.
- Trains patients in techniques of oral hygiene and prevention of oral disease.
- Makes patients feel comfortable before, during, and after dental treatment.
- Graduate from an accredited dental assistant program
- State RDA license
- One year Dental Assistant experience
- Proficient computer and typing skills and software knowledge
- Working knowledge and experience with dental software, preferably Open Dental.
Interested and qualified candidates: Please submit your resume, cover letter and references to: firstname.lastname@example.org or drop it off at 302 El Camino Real, Suite 4, Sierra Vista.
Please note: We are actively soliciting resumes at this time and will be scheduling interviews with qualified candidates. Thank you.
We are always accepting applications. Send us your resume and apply today. We are looking forward to hearing from you!